- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Some humans are good, some humans are bad. Sometimes you have to kill the spiders to save the butterflies.
― (via sadgreymon)
If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweller’s felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn’t exist, and I have tried everything that does.
― ― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated (via bookmania)
exit the womb they said
life will be great they said