Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.
― Mark Twain (via lavrence)
Headphones broken. People talking loudly in quiet carriage. No reason to be in Loughborough tonight anymore. Missing what would definitely be a great night out at home.
- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Some humans are good, some humans are bad. Sometimes you have to kill the spiders to save the butterflies.
― (via sadgreymon)